Why Choose Zeta Dental
- Guaranteed Fixed Pricing. No Hidden Costs.
- Amazing Finance Offers Available On All Treatments.
- Zeta Dental Has Partnered With One Of the Best Dental Labs In The Uk, Offering Far Superior Results.
- Simply The Very Best Quality Treatment.
- We Only Use The Best Dental Materials.
- Unbeatable Aftercare Available With All Treatments
- Exclusive Dental Practices & Dentists.
- Treatments to suit all budgets
- We offer a personal service from day one, to make sure you get the service you need when you need it.
- We'll beat any quote given by another dentist*
If you experience pain when opening or closing your jaw, particularly when chewing or speaking, you could be suffering with TMJ dysfunction. Likewise, grinding teeth or jaw clenching can lead to migraines and headaches. We have a range of professional dentists within our network who can look at your specific symptoms and propose a custom treatment plan, to ensure your migraine or TMJ dysfunction is treated correctly.
Why undergo migraine or TMJ treatment?
- Treatment can lead to a reduction in symptoms.
- Migraine triggers can be avoided through treatment.
- Clicking and pain can be cured through TMJ treatment.
- Increased quality of life following treatment.
There is a range range of different treatment options available to our patients for the aforementioned problems. More long-term, extreme forms of treatment include reconstructive dentistry and orthodontics, however some patients may see symptoms clear up after the use of a bite splint or even occlusal adjustment.
Costs vary depending on the course of treatment a dentist recommends for you, however we’re able to present you with an accurate cost breakdown after you’ve undergone an initial consultation with one of our dentists.
No two cases of migraine or TMJ treatment are ever the same. The best way to find out more about your specific treatment is to contact us now so that we can put you in touch with a professional local dentist. Remember, the sooner the course of treatment is proposed and started, the sooner you will start to see an improvement.
Call one of our dedicated customer service operators now on 020 7183 2393 in order to discuss your requirements further.